Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Who am I Going to be Today?

Mom? Designer? Fisherman? Cook? PTA Member? CEO?


Sometimes I wear about five different hats in one day....Christie at the office likes to ask what personality/mode will I be in today? So here is a glimpse of the fun....


Fox at the Dentist
Fox caught a 7 pound bass.....he was so proud!! & I was too!
Photo shoot time
Orientation for Kindergarten...I even signed up for PTA
This is how I feel most days around 5pm
Sometimes breakfast is challenging too!
Loved Spending time with Nina Debrev on the set of Vampire Diaries
Meg and I working hard at the new line "Jacque & Janis"
www.jacqueandjanis.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cool steph!! and you even find time to hangout with friends who love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do so much! Very sweet post, Stephanie! ~ Tas

    ReplyDelete