Monday, July 15, 2013

A Sensational Summer

Whooo, where has summer gone? I suppose the saying, "time flies when you're having a good time" really is true!

Between finalizing the designs for Judith March's fall collection and revamping the displays for all FOUR (yes, four) of the Deja Vu stores, I've managed to find some time for proper summer activities.

Since Fox, my six-year-old son, is out of school he's been keeping me busy and fully entertained (as always), and pretty much feeding our household with all of the fish he has caught! It shows me how the apple, truly, doesn't fall far from the tree. Fishing is probably one of my favorite things to do and I am so thankful for the time me and Fox share doing it!


Every chance we get we head North to my hometown of Troy, AL, for some quality family time. The heart and soul of who I am is there, and I can't imagine growing up anywhere else. My parent's farm is like a little piece of heaven to me. The term 'backwoods,' is suitable, seeing as it is 20 miles away from any sort of civilization, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Sitting on the swing with my dad, watching the Alabama sun slowly set behind the pine-tree line, the hum of crickets and locusts drowning out the faint laughs of Fox, as he chases fire flies near the pond. This is my happy place.



Thankfully I have gotten to spend a lot of time there this summer, horse back riding, spending time with old friends and, surprisingly enough, being inspired to create and design for Judith March and Deja Vu!

I am so excited about the Fall/Game Day collection this year! Our Judy's Tanks and Tees are also going to be seeing some more new designs. I hope you stay tuned and up to date with all of our new items! I can't wait to share them with everyone soon!













P.S--Remember to follow us on Twitter (@Judithmarchfans), Instagram (@judithmarch) and "like" our Facebook fan page!



No comments:

Post a Comment