Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Newest Obsession: POPPY PEDALS

There is nothing I love more than beautifully hand written script. In fact, that is why some of our #JudyTanks and #JudyTees have hand-written graphics on them {My favorite is the Waylon Willie Merle Hank Tank--as seen in my last blog post}. The B E S T part about them is, they are designed by one of my dearest friends and sorority sister, Courtnie Johnson.

Courtnie is also responsible for creating the Deja Vu logo {of which I am still in love with}. She also used her incredible skills to spruce up the entire Deja Vu website {pictured below}. She is a wife, mother of three, and one of the most talented people I know {I really don't know how she does it all}.

Deja Vu's homepage designed and created by Courtnie Johnson.

Below is a blog post Courtnie wrote about when she updated the Deja Vu website {I'm obsessed with how it turned out; loved it then and love it now.} While you're there, check out her AMAZING custom work and her Etsy shop!


I H I G H L Y recommend her for any of your invitation-graphic-design-logo-making-handwritten-script needs {because who doesn't have those needs every once in a while}.

Below are a few other pics of her A M A Z I N G work! Take a look, and jot down her contact info....along with her title...Courtnie--the best and most creative gal around--Johnson ;)

#JudyTanks and #JudyTees designed by Poppy Pedals!






No comments:

Post a Comment