Thursday, September 19, 2013

Season of Events Showcase with Time Inc. & Visit South Walton

Last night Christy and I were blessed with the opportunity to attend the Season of Events Showcase featuring our beautiful home, South Walton County, hosted by Time Inc. {Southern Living Magazine & Coastal Living Magazine}!

Our CEO & my childhood friend, Christy & I.
For those of you who are not familiar with the Emerald Coast of Florida it is home to some of the most B E A U T I F U L beaches in the world! Sugar-white sand, crystal aquamarine waters and the infamous Florida sunshine makes our work days & weekends that much sweeter!

It constantly blows my mind how talented my SoWal neighbors are! Unique artists, creative geniuses, knowledgable business owners, amazing chefs, talented musicians..i could go on for days about how gifted my community is & how blessed I am to know them!

The event was showcasing all of the unique and talented business owners of South Walton including Chef Jim Shirley of Great Southern Cafe {Seaside, FL}, wine tasting from Wine World {Watercolor, FL}, live music from The Shadowboxers, artist of 30A Songwriter Festival, and fashion shows by Mia Moda & Judith March!

We had such a B L A S T debuting a sample of the Judith March spring 2014 collection. We showed about 12 looks and were so excited with everyones response to the collection! {I can't wait to show you all the final collection--Soon, I promise}

I can't express how ecstatic I am for the future plans of Southern Fashion House {Deja Vu & Judith March}! If you only knew what kinds of things were in the works.... EEEEKKKK!

A huge thanks to Time Inc. & Visit South Walton for letting us be a part of this awesome night!
Much Love
XOXO,

P.S--Here are a few more behind-the-scenes shots to the event! Enjoy :)
Me with some of our gorgeous models right before the JM Fashion Show!
One of my favorite shots from the Spring 2014 photo shoot!
Amy Riley Photography did such a great job with the Sprig 2014 photo shoot!

The girls and I again. They rocked Judy Spring '14!

BFF!




No comments:

Post a Comment