Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OCTOBER--The month SO BUSY!

Wheeew, where to begin?! This month, so far, has been a whirlwind of fashion weeks, fashion shows, parties, designing, fun and fellowship!

The inaugural South Walton Fashion Week was a huge success! Wrapping up this past Sunday, we were blessed to be a part of the awesome event! Our Boots and Bubbly VIP event went on without a hitch and we had so much fun hosting all of our guests! For all of the pics and details to the evening check out the Boots N' Bubbly blog post on the Judith March Blog

As if last week wasn't fun enough, yesterday I was blessed with the opportunity of being nominated for 2014 Visit South Walton's Designer of the Year award; and I won! I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I was and how thankful I am for all of the wonderful opportunities Southern Fashion House {Deja Vu stores & Judith March} has been given this year!

We are excited to continue to create and design apparel you'll love! We can't wait to reveal all of the special projects in the works now. It's going to be awesome!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week! 




P.S::: Below are some of the pics from yesterday's awarded ceremony. I'm so happy my wonderful best friends and parents were able to attend with me! 



So thankful for my wonderful family and friends support and love!


No comments:

Post a Comment