Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ohhhhh boys will be....boys

I feel the need to share this with everyone, since it made me giggle a bit {after the fact, of course}. 

This is my five-year-old son, Fox. This picture was taken this morning before we left for school. He's wearing his standard school uniform {Khakis with a navy button-down shirt}. If you notice, there are a few....Accessories {?} he chose to add as well {scarf + red socks}.

I tried to explain to him you can't wear a scarf in 72 degree weather OR red socks with his school uniform. A knock-down-drag-out ensued, until we decided to agree to disagree. At least I tried, right?

Despite his fashion choices, that I may not necessarily agree with, I am so thankful and blessed to have him {and his stubborn & creative spirit}.




Hope this brought a smile to all you fashionistas out there!
XOXO

STEPH













No comments:

Post a Comment