Tuesday, August 27, 2013


I am so excited to announce the big plans we have in the works. As most of you know I have been blessed with the opportunity to own two successful businesses; the retail store Deja Vu and wholesale clothing line Judith March. I have had tremendous help and support from my family and co-workers; I truly wouldn't be where I am today without them! I am humbled each day in knowing how much God has truly blessed me and my businesses. 

Since 2012 I have wanted to brand both Deja Vu & Judith March, as sister companies, since they intermingle so much. With the help of my wonderful mentors, employees and business partners we have decided to start up a new company, a parent company of sorts; Southern Fashion House. 

Nothing will change with Deja Vu & Judith March; they will both remain the same businesses. With the formation of A Southern Fashion House we will be able to grow both brands more precisely and efficiently. 

Keep an eye out for an expansion of products, new and exciting endeavors from Southern Fashion House and a handful of local and national events we will be apart of this year!

I'm so excited and I hope you are too! Thanks again to our customers, fans, friends, families
and employees who made this company possible!


Thank you Thank you Thank you
Much love,
P.S---Below is the press release introducing Southern Fashion House, if anyone is interested in learning more about it! We'd love to hear your feed back!



No comments:

Post a Comment