Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pickin' : America's Favorite Past Time & My New OBSESSION!

Everyone knows the saying..
"One man's junk is another mans treasure..."
Well...this is the theme to my new hobby. Pickin'.

Growing up in South Alabama, where old, run-down barns are a dime a dozen, I've been raised to remember and appreciate generations before mine and where I've come from. I am obsessed with antiques and the idea of reusing them for a creative purpose; especially if they are broken. (For recycling purposes really).

This is only 1/4 of the stuff I got after a day of searching high and low for the greatest pieces.


Below are some of my favorite pieces:
 Take a look and remember, treasure is all around you, you just have to be looking for it! 


This is a display we made for the Faire Hope Deja Vu.









This is an old telephone box I found while antiquing.

This is a display we made for the Fairehope Deja Vu and Atlanta Apparel Market to merchandise #JudyTanks



Be Creative
Love you all, friends,


No comments:

Post a Comment