Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Dream Come True: Traditional Homes Edition

I am beyond words.

I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am for the opportunity to be featured in the July 2013 edition of Traditional Homes. I couldn't have done it without the wonderful women who made it possible; Paige Schnell of Tracery Interiors in Rosemary Beach, FL, Colleen Duffley, of Colleen Duffley Photography and writer/producer of the story, Eleanor Lynn Nesmith.

Between busy days juggling Judith March and Deja Vu, not to mention being a mother to my precious First grader, Fox, I can barely find time to relax in and appreciate the beautiful home Paige helped me design. Doing this article made me stop and realize what a calming place it can be for me.


Paige is truly an inspiring woman and I am so grateful to her for talents and eye for colors, prints, textures and design. She has created Fox and I a space where we can relax and enjoy the true comforts of home!


Colleen Duffley, is also a person whom I am so grateful for. A photo shoot with me, Fox AND my sweet puppy Louie, I knew would be a handful. However, It was truly the easiest photo shoot I have EVER done! Fox and Louie were angels. I don't know how Colleen did it, but she worked her magic and the pictures turned our wonderfully. The pictures turned out perfect, and I can't say enough things about how much we enjoyed Colleen! She is a saint!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Be sure to check out the Magazine, in stores NOW!

Much appreciation Friends
Xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment