Monday, August 19, 2013

My Baby's Growing Up...

It seems like just yesterday that I was brining my son Fox home from the hospital, and this week he is [officially] a first grader!

He is definitely going to miss Summer, but I think he was excited to get back to his friends and school routine. I know his teachers are going to love hearing about all of the outdoor adventures he had this summer...and his growing obsession with anything outdoors, [hunting, fishing, catching lizards..you name it]. Here are a few of my favorite school pics from the past to the present...

Fox, two short years ago...he's growing up so fast!

Fox looked so hansom for his first day of first grade!

We clearly had separation anxiety from each other.... <3

Hope your little ones had a great first day of school!! And even the not-so-little-ones ;)
BEST WISHES FOR FALL,







No comments:

Post a Comment