Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas weekend

Christmas Eve and Day 2011
Sweet Melody's dad playing Santa on Christmas Eve night delivering presents.  He danced to "Run, Run, Rudolf" and wore a Santa hat that said Naughty and a Santa t-shirt that said Does this make me look fat? 
Fox got a Bearded Dragon from Santa and as you can see he loves him so much!! We named him ZZ. On a scary note, he is going to grow to be 24 inches long.  Thank God I was meant to be a boy mom.
Fishing on Christmas Eve day...It was around 70 degrees.  I lost the golf cart key out of my back pocket as I was wading out past the sandbar to cast....then the bait spilt in my car...it was squid and it fermented. With that being said, it was one of the best days ever. 
Thank you Gus and Hank for our frogs!! We love them so much, we named them, Gus & Hank.....(did I mention how long it takes me to feed all these animals in the morning before work?) 
Mel has such an amazing family. Fox and I were so excited to be invited over for fun at their house. It truly felt like home.
Fox waking up to see what Santa brought him for Christmas.
ZZ the bearded dragon
Baking cookies for Santa...Let's just say the pre-cut cookies are a lot easier, but we wanted fox Christmas cookies for Santa.

Did I mention how much I dislike these twisty things that are on every toy? They take hours!!
Christmas Eve day fishing with Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment