Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!


Wishing a Merry Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone!!

Below is the Christmas card I sent out this year from Fox & me, my parents Christmas card that Tasia created here at the office, and the Judith March Christmas card. We had so much fun during this photo shoot at the Boat house in Watercolor. The monarch butterflies were everywhere. Thank you Dawn for another fabulous photo shoot. Thank you Tasia for editing and creating all of the cards below.


I can't tell you how much I love my Angel. 


He is growing up too fast!! I love my little man!

Fox loves to fish.

Fox caught one of the butterflies.

This is an old photo of me and my sister at Christmas when I was four years old.

This years trip to South Florida with all of the grandchildren. 

I love all of you girls at Judith March!! Thanks so much for another great year. I couldn't do it without all of you!! You are like family to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment