Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Things I Love

That true love is worth waiting for...

Waking up in the morning and thinking that you are out of Diet Coke and open the frig and realize that your Amazing friend Meg restocked my frig without even telling me.....love her.


This picture because it shows how a real hug/hold should be done.


This picture of me and my Grandmother when I was 2 years old.


Playing with Fox


Sunny days at the Seaside green in December.

This picture of Fox as a Soapy Santa at 8 months old.
Doing simple things with good friends.

Good Daddys
Fox at Bath Time
Holding my Angel
Pizza by the Sea and the fact that Colby tells Fox his pizza is made of squid so that he will eat it.
My friend Blair and how she is a free spirit and super smart (made a 33 on her ACT in 9th grade) 
The fabulous boots....bought them yesterday.
How my Dad has been such a great role model for me and my son.
Flying with Clint. I wish I had more time to finish my lessons I started.
Brunch at Felixs on Sundays with best friends in NYC.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!im so glad to see that u r blogging!! I've been a blogger since 2009. Maryandjoshparrish.blogspot.com. I loved reading and seeing all the pics from ur posts. I will add u to my list so I can catch up with what u r up to. Do u have paparazzi following u around...whos taking ur pictures? They r really good:)

    ReplyDelete