Monday, December 12, 2011

Rockin' Neighborhood Christmas Party

On Friday night I had a little Christmas party at my house. It consisted of great friends, fabulous music from Dread Clampitt, amazing food from Cowgirl Kitchen, and drinks from Emerald Coast Wine & Spirits. Paige Schnell from Tracery Interiors decorated my house this year for the holidays. She is so talented. Here are some pictures that show the atmosphere and how much fun we had....
You can find more of Paige Schnell's amazing talent on Tracery's blog

Great food!! from Cowgirl Kitchen!!


I designed these blue jeans last week and could not wait to wear them!!

Anna Garrott rocked it out with the band!!! Anna, you are an amazing talented singer!!!



Robin, my crazy/amazing accountant showing off a few of his dance moves.

Jane, Christie, Susan, and Me



Megan Chafin, Susie, Brittany, and Kendall


So I really couldnt say anything about Robin's dancing after I saw this picture of me. 

Kelly and Bart from "Balance"

Kelly, Stacy (from Duckies), and Meg

Kyle, Kenny, and John from Dread Clampitt

Anna, Christie, Britt, and Megan Chafin having fun!!

Anna feeling the music


1 comment: