Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One talented photographer



    We need photos all of the time here at the office for Deja-vu and for Judith March. Dawn Anderson is one talented photographer. In the fashion industry everyone always needs everything yesterday...so we tend to make last minute photo shoot requests...but somehow Dawn always comes through for us. She is so artsy, bohemian, and simply amazing!!! 

    I just wanted to share some of the photos she has taken for me..for work and for play. Did I mention that she has the most beautiful family?? Her sweet baby Chap and talented musician/husband Mike make up this fabulous family.


Dawn Chapman Anderson
with her sweet baby Chap on the green at Seaside
(I took this photograph with my Iphone one pretty day at Seaside)
Dawn, Chap, and Mike
This was taken on a really cold day at the beach. Dawn was about 7-8 months pregnant and let me be the first to say that it did not slow her down. She literally was rolling on the sand while taking pictures ....trying to get a good shot of me for an article. (Note:I am the absolute hardest person to photograph..my double chin really shows in pictures..she somehow always gets the shot) 
This one was taken in Dawn's backyard.... It was boiling hot that day.
I have these two canvas' up in my house. I love how she strokes the canvas with paint and finishes them off with a wax seal stamp/signature.


No comments:

Post a Comment